The Marriage Builders®
Click here for a free RealOne Player.
The Marriage Builders® Online Seminar
One of the biggest motivational problems that some spouses face as they try to solve marital problems is that they don't have the big picture. If one spouse doesn't understand what helps create a great marriage, how can he or she be motivated to do the right thing? Where there's poor vision, there's often poor motivation.
So I've provided a way for you to have my entire program of marital recovery explained by me! I do that in the Marriage Builders® Online Seminar, a fourteen session video presentation that takes you through every one of my Basic Concepts. I try to give you my vision of why they're so important in marriage. And I also provide special encouragement to spouses who are reluctant to do much to improve their marriage. It enables both spouses to form the same vision and understanding of where their marriage should be headed, and gives them added motivation to accomplish it.
But the Marriage Builders® Online Seminar does more than just give you the facts. It also helps you organize the problems you face so that you can solve each of them in a systematic way. By the time you've completed watching my video presentation you will have completed numerous questionnaires that are designed to help define your marital goals. The accountability program that is described next will help you achieve those goals.
The Marriage Builders® Home Study Courses
I've found that those who experience a marriage enrichment seminar without solving the problems that were uncovered are at a greater risk for divorce than those who do not attend at all. So to avoid that tragic outcome, we insist that every couple that views the Marriage Builders® Online Seminar solve the problems that they identify by completing the Marriage Builders® Home Study Courses.
The online seminar prepares you for the home study courses I've written to accompany His Needs, Her Needs, Love Busters, and Five Steps to Romantic Love. You identify the problems that must be addressed when you view the online seminar and you solve them when you complete the home study courses.
The two home study courses that I offer are His Needs Her Needs: Habits for a Lifetime of Passion and Love Busters: Overcoming Habits That Destroy Passion. The books, His Needs, Her Needs, Love Busters, and Five Steps to Romantic Love, come with Lesson Assignment booklets and audio CDs, where I personally guide you through each lesson and encourage you to complete it. These two courses are designed to help you understand the problems in your marriage, create plans to change habits that overcome those problems, and then practice those changes until your problems are solved.
The 24 lessons of these two courses cover every conceivable problem that can exist in marriage. And based on your identification of the problems you face when you view the online seminar, you are able to create your own sequence of lessons that focuses attention on your most pressing problems first. In other words, you can customize the order of the lessons to make the courses especially relevant to your marriage.
When a couple completes the assignments of these two courses, their love for each other is restored, and their marriage becomes mutually fulfilling. In fact, I guarantee that outcome when the assignments are completed.
The Marriage Builders® Accountability Program
The Marriage Builders® Accountability Program is designed to keep you motivated to complete the Marriage Builders® Online Seminar and Home Study Courses in the following ways:
1. You are assigned an accountability coach who will guide you through the online seminar and lessons in the home study courses that address your marital goals.
2. Each week we will send by e-mail a survey to document whether or not you completed all the assignments for the lesson you are studying.
3. If you do not return the survey, your accountability coach will contact you by telephone to encourage you to complete the assignments and return the e-mail survey.
4. When you return the survey, your accountability coach will look it over to determine if you have created a plan to solve the problem that the lesson addresses, and have implemented that plan. She will not let you go to the next lesson until those crucial steps have been taken.
5. If you have questions or if you need encouragement, you may e-mail or talk to your accountability coach by telephone.
6. Each month, we will evaluate the progress you are making in depositing love units and avoiding their withdrawal by having you complete our Love Bank Inventory. The results will be kept in your permanent file to be revealed to you when the course is completed.
7. If you have a question for me (Dr. Harley) regarding a particular lesson, you may post it on a private section of the Marriage Builders® Forum. I am usually able to respond in about a day. But before you do, read some of the questions that others have posted for that lesson. I may have already answered it.
If you feel that you should have a complete overview of my program delivered by me, and then you should be held accountable to complete the Marriage Builders® Home Study Courses that will help you solve all of your marital problems, register for the Marriage Builders® Online Program, by ordering online as shown below or by calling toll-free 1-888-639-1639 (8:00 am to 2:00 pm CT M-F).
Includes the Marriage Builders® Online Seminar,
the Marriage Builders® Home Study Courses &
the Marriage Builders® Accountability Program (1 year).
For those who have already purchased the
Marriage Builders® Home Study Courses or want to
reorder the Accountability Program for another year.
please call toll free 1-888-639-1639 to place your order.